Saturday, September 19, 2009

Experience Typography's 5 Senses

Okay this video is probably the most amazing project I have seen come out this year! It's funny I am not even a motion designer but it seems like most of my recent post's have been based around motion graphics. It must be because I don't know how to achieve the same effects, the visuals are mystical and provoke me to think about how they could have possibly done that.

This video is a perfect example, I have no I idea how many of these shots were taken. There were no CG effects used in the production of this video! Some of it is so clean it's hard to believe.

Typophile Film Festival 5 Opening Titles from Brent Barson on Vimeo.


And wow, what I would do to get my hands on one of those RED One camera's. Only 13,000 for the body and another 19,000 for the lens package.

No comments: