Sunday, July 19, 2009

Portfolio Update - New Projects Added

I recently added a few projects to my website along with a few other minor changes. If you have a minute, please take a look and let me know what you think.

Anyways you may have guessed, by my previous post and now this one, take I am now back on the market looking for a freelance gig. Give me a call if you are a small business looking for a memorable logo, eye-catching business cards, a beautiful brochure. I can help you connect with your customers through thought provoking designs strategically tailored to your companies core values.
Here are a few of the projects I recently uploaded check out my site for more information and the rest of my work.







Please check back soon for a bunch of photos of the printed pieces.

No comments: